|Incorporated in 1969 as Bradken Malaysia,
we have since grown in size and stature to become the
leading integrated alloy steel foundry in the South-East
Asia region. Over the last 3 decades, we have dutifully
supplied wear-resistant, high temperature,
corrosive-resistant and high precision products to the
railway, mining, quarry, cement, construction, oil and
gas, marine and general engineering industries.
Subsequent to the change of major shareholder in early 2008, the group has been operating under PRIMA METALS GROUP which comprises of
- Prima Metal Industries Sdn Bhd
- Prima Precision Sdn Bhd
- Prima Aluminium Works Sdn Bhd.
our wholly owned subsidiary, Prima Precision Sdn. Bhd., we
are proud to be the first investment casting foundry to be
awarded the MS ISO 9002 : 1994 Quality System in Malaysia.
We are committed to continuous improvements and are
well prepared for the challenges of the globalised trade
- Largest alloy steel foundry in South-East Asia
- Distinction of recognition by Lloyd’s Register, ABS, Sirim QAS International and Laboratory Accreditation Scheme of Malaysia.
- Manufacture to International Standards such as ASTM, AISI,
SAE, ASME, JIS, BS, AS and DIN
- Annual capacity of the plant is 6,000 tonnes
- Leading Malaysian alloy steel foundry specialising in very
abrasive-resistant, high temperature and corrosion-resistant ferrous